Grepolis Gets Musical
Browser game developer InnoGames just published the first theme song of a God featured in its strategic browser game Grepolis. Grepolis will soon receive an update, containing several music themes and sound effects – including songs for specific gods. The live recording of the main theme, covered by the famous Brandenburg State Philharmonics with over 60 musicians, can also be found on YouTube.
The new in-game sounds will give players audible feedback for actions, which is intended to increase the enjoyment and atmosphere of the title. InnoGames plans to present more audio previews in the coming weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes Officially Launched on Armorgames with New Features
- Sentinel Heroes Studios today announced the launch of Sentinel Heroes on Armorgames.com, one of the best online games websites.
- Play Trove Free this October 24-26 During Weekend Event
- Trove is throwing a massive Free Weekend event from 11:00am PDT this Friday, Oct. 24 until 11:00am PDT Monday, Oct. 27!
- Where Are They Now: WoW-Killers
- The major problem is that too many MMOs came out with the notion that they were going to overthrow World of Warcraft.