Grepolis Gets Musical
Browser game developer InnoGames just published the first theme song of a God featured in its strategic browser game Grepolis. Grepolis will soon receive an update, containing several music themes and sound effects – including songs for specific gods. The live recording of the main theme, covered by the famous Brandenburg State Philharmonics with over 60 musicians, can also be found on YouTube.
The new in-game sounds will give players audible feedback for actions, which is intended to increase the enjoyment and atmosphere of the title. InnoGames plans to present more audio previews in the coming weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Season 11.5 Now Available
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced Star Trek Online: Season 11.5 is now available.
- Razer and Grinding Gear Games Combine Their Might for Path of Exile
- Razer, the worldwide leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems today announced a partnership with Grinding Gear Games, ...
- Free to Play WW2 MMOs
- We'll take a look at some of these upcoming games then discuss why some other major wars don't get their fair share of video game lo...