Grepolis Gets Musical
Browser game developer InnoGames just published the first theme song of a God featured in its strategic browser game Grepolis. Grepolis will soon receive an update, containing several music themes and sound effects – including songs for specific gods. The live recording of the main theme, covered by the famous Brandenburg State Philharmonics with over 60 musicians, can also be found on YouTube.
The new in-game sounds will give players audible feedback for actions, which is intended to increase the enjoyment and atmosphere of the title. InnoGames plans to present more audio previews in the coming weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Announces Alpha 1 Begins Next Week
- Upcoming Sandbox MMO Fractured announced that on April 10th, 2019, the SpationalOS-based sandbox begins Alpha 1 testing.
- Tribal Wars 2 Launches Cross Platform App on iOS
- Today, online games developer InnoGames launched the iOS version of its cross-platform strategy game Tribal Wars 2.
- Genesis A.D Open Beta Begins
- Genesis A.D open beta officially launches. The open beta began Nov 8 at 12:00 PM PST. Ijji is kicking off the open beta with several events.