Cellyon: Boss Confrontation
Cellyon: Boss Confrontation is a 3D action role-playing game combining elements from the MOBA and MMORPG genres for a one-of-a-kind raid-only experience.
“After the fall of Cellyon, the world has fallen into chaos. Among the ruins of the megalopolis of Inurnim a civil war has risen and powerfuls lords control the different districts. In a quest where territory control meets planar rifts, you will have to fight for your survival.”
►Ready for Anything: Fill in one of the classic raiding roles by selecting a representative weapon and personalizing the class to match your desired specifications according to the particular sessions you’re heading into. Thoughtful preparation and cooperative teamwork will beat twitch-based keyboard skills every time.
►Rift Rupture: Team up with a few other slayers and take down big bads in epic fights for grand rewards. Alternatively, assemble the crew for a Parallel-Dimensional Hunt featuring competitive multiplayer and a special ability used to impede the rival squad’s progression.
►Creative Engine: Bring your wildest monster encounter dreams to life with an intuitive boss-building editor where every tweakable variable is at your disposal.
Adapt to each challenge as a full-on or hybrid DPS, Tank, or Healer. Mastering your profession is vital not just for yourself, but for the whole team.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sentry Games
- Publisher: Sentry Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 @ 2.80 GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460+/AMD Radeon HD 5870+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Cellyon: Boss Confrontation is a 3D action role-playing game combining elements from the MOBA and MMORPG genres for a one-of-a-kind raid-only experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi II: Arena Development Cancelled
- NSquare announces the news that it will drop development of Mabinogi II: Arena.
- MU Origin's latest update, Cry Wolf Battle Update is Live
- The latest MU Origin update, "Cry Wolf Battle" is officially live. It's another fantastic update for the real-time mobile title...