Team Fortress 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Team Fortress 2[Page may not be up yet] Page.
Team Fortress 2 is a 3D cartoony MMOFPS published by Valve – the same company behind Alien Swarm. The game was also developed by Valve – the company best known for creating the popular Half Life and Counter-Strike franchises. It’s their first major game to go “free to play”. Team Fortress 2 originally released as a buy to play game back in 2007 and went free to play on June 23, 2011. To learn more about Team Fortress 2, check out the official MMOHuts Team Fortress 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- AIKA Online releases new content
- gPotato has announced four new updates and events for AIKA Online, beginning April 26.
- Project W Announced by Kakao Games and Bluehole
- Kakao Games Corp has obtained the publishing rights for Project W (working title), an upcoming MMORPG from Bluehole.
- Amplitude Celebrates Endless Day with Big Reveals and Sales
- Amplitude Studios celebrates Endless Day again this year!