Causa, Voices of the Dusk
Causa, Voices of the Dusk is a 2D collectible card game featuring both competitive online matchmaking and mettle-testing solo draft campaigns.
Taking It All In: Survive showdowns with challenging opponents both on and off the ranked ladder by strategically utilizing every tool at your disposal including multi-draws, special interactions, and cause requirements.
Future Plays: Sacrifice your cards, pull them back later, and unlock a set of leader abilities for powerful tide-turning effects!
Best Laid Plans: Master the fundamentals of battle and strike out into ranked where the best of the best duke it out, or try your hand at drafting up a deck to conquer specific scenarios.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Niebla Games
- Publisher: Niebla Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Solid Visuals
- +Good Soundtrack
- +Interesting Gameplay Mechanics
- -Aggressive Monetization (Gated Content and Pay2Win Elements)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Core i3-3225+/AMD A8-7650K+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GT 640+/Radeon HD 5770+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Causa, Voices of the Dusk is a 2D collectible card game featuring both competitive online matchmaking and mettle-testing solo draft campaigns.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Prepares for Open Beta Launch
- Alongside the beta, expect a new community focused trailer to launch, and the dev team is promising to do all they can to support Twitch.tv St...
- Black Desert Online To Receive New Life Skill Mastery System
- Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games revealed a new update that's coming to Black Desert Online in September.
- A.V.A. Dog Tag: Interview with Red Duck
- Recently, Red Duck, the developer of Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.) has reclaimed the rights to publish the title.