Caliber is a tactical team-based shooter, available free-to-play on PC. It includes multiple game modes with a focus on team work and class-based operations.
► Role-based operators across four types: Assault, Marksman, Medic, and Support.
► High quality graphics with attention to detail on operators, weapons, and gear to lend a strong feel of realism.
► Co-op PvE game modes, alongside competitive PvP and PvPvE game modes.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 1C Game Studios
- Publisher: 1C Game Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or 10, 64bit
- CPU: i5-4xxx or better
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 960 or better, AMD HD 7xxx or better
- HDD: 40 GB
- Description: Caliber is a tactical team-based shooter, available free-to-play on PC. It includes multiple game modes with a focus on team work and class-based operations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rift 5th Anniversary Celebration Continues
- Today, the third week of the month-long celebration of RIFT's 5 Year Anniversary kicks off.
- Tribal Wars 2 Early Access Impressions
- Tribal Wars 2 is the latest title carrying a medieval setting, and I was one of the lucky few to get into the closed beta for this online stra...