Borderlands: The Pre-sequel
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is the next big story in the Borderlands franchise. Work at the side of Handsome Jack and discover the story behind the villains of Borderlands. Head to Pandora’s Moon and meet new creatures, discover new ice and laser weapons, and encounter low gravity with every step.
Four new classes are available to play in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: Wilhelm the Enforcer, Nisha the Lawbringer, Athena the Gladiator, and a Claptrap prototype.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gearbox Software
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Low-gravity and oxygen mechanics add a new twist
- +New classes available for play
- +Fills in important character backstory
- -No real innovations or game engine changes from BL2
- -Driving remains a horrendous endeavor
- -Golden Keys have too much impact on early game
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Win 7/Win 8
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
- HDD: ~20GB
- Description: Head to the Moon in the third installment of the Borderlands series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms opens the Slaughterhouse
- A new update today for Combat Arms releases a new map for clan battlers.
- The War of Genesis Gains a New 5-Star Hero
- Joycity released a new update for The War of Genesis, and in it comes a brand-new 5-star hero: Esmeralda.