Borderlands: The Pre-sequel
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is the next big story in the Borderlands franchise. Work at the side of Handsome Jack and discover the story behind the villains of Borderlands. Head to Pandora’s Moon and meet new creatures, discover new ice and laser weapons, and encounter low gravity with every step.
Four new classes are available to play in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: Wilhelm the Enforcer, Nisha the Lawbringer, Athena the Gladiator, and a Claptrap prototype.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gearbox Software
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Low-gravity and oxygen mechanics add a new twist
- +New classes available for play
- +Fills in important character backstory
- -No real innovations or game engine changes from BL2
- -Driving remains a horrendous endeavor
- -Golden Keys have too much impact on early game
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Win 7/Win 8
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
- HDD: ~20GB
- Description: Head to the Moon in the third installment of the Borderlands series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall: Update 1.2 Now Available
- Red 5 Studios announces the release of Update 1.2: Together Toward Victory for the MMO shooter, Firefall.
- MMO Valentine's Event Guide 2014
- MMOs from A to Z are celebrating Valentine's this year. Check in OnRPG and MMOHut's guide for the latest V-Day events!