Battle for the Throne
Battle for the Throne is a free-to-play strategy RPG, where players become Lords of a struggling Kingdom and must bring peace to the land through careful management of cities, heroes, and armies.
Develop Armies: Collect dozens of heroes and build a diverse army to conquer Eterra.
Assist Allies: Join your friends in a Legion and challenge Raid bosses for glory, fame, and rewards.
Crush Enemies: Battle in Siege Wars and raid resources from other player’s kingdoms.
Earn Medals: Complete raids and win in PvP to earn medals to display your might.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dryad Inc.
- Publisher: Dryad Inc.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Implements features to set itself apart from typical time-gated strategy games.
- +Legion, Raid, and PvP systems.
- +Unique city planning decisions.
- -Long wait times to advance.
- -More tactical than exciting.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Battle for the Throne is a free-to-play strategy RPG, where players become Lords of a struggling Kingdom and must bring peace to the land through careful management of cities, heroes, and armies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cannon Brawl Launch Review
- While Cannon Brawl may feel like a relatively simple title at first, I genuinely feel there is a lot to offer in this game.
- SOE Live 2014 Registration Now Open
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the opening of registration for the annual SOE Live event, held in Las Vegas.
- Digimon Masters: Murmukusmon Available During Exclusive Sale
- May Festival arrives in Digimon Masters, along with limited edition Digimon.