Dominations’ Big Huge Games Partners with History Channel
Nexon and Big Huge Games are proud to announce that they’re teaming up with the History Channel and their competition series Forged in Fire. DomiNations is going to see some of the weapons crafted in the world-class bladesmith competition integrated right into the mobile game. Players will then have a chance to unlock the historic soldiers equipped with these unique weapons that changed the course of history forever. During this limited time in-game event, players will tackle challenges based on that week’s episode of Forged in Fire, over the course of seven consecutive episodes. Upon completing each challenge, players will unlock a variety of rewards, with the final challenge unlocking a unit that wields the featured weapon. The first challenge is available now for players and features the Steel Crossbow, the powerful heavy weapon of choice of the French Arbalestier. Players that participate in the limited-time events will earn access to the Forge, a new structure that allows players to train powerful troops wielding the iconic weapons from Forged in Fire.
“History is truly the ultimate backdrop for entertainment and DomiNations has given us the opportunity to uncover and tell hundreds of rich and interesting stories to millions of players,” said Tim Train, CEO of Big Huge Games. “We’re excited to partner with HISTORY and put a spotlight on these new stories based on the weapons being masterfully crafted on Forged in Fire and the troops that wielded them on the battleground.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape 3 Updated Review
- The end result of this presentation is a game that is, yes, yet another Arthurian fantasy-epic swordfest.
- World of Warriors Now Available on Google Play
- Mind Candy™ today has launched its hit mobile game, World of Warriors™, on Android Devices. World of Warriors is an epic adventure and com...
- Fortress Legends Launches on Mobile
- Today Bandai Namco has launched Fortress Legends, a mobile game that combines hack-and-slash, strategy, and real-time co-op.