Battle Fantasia is 2.5D fighting game by Arc System Works. Sporting a unique fantasy RPG theme, Battle Fantasia (Revised Edition) comes equipped with the latest balances and improved visual effects, fight against your foes and save the world from evil!
Live the fantasy: Select between 12 different characters with a total of 24 scenarios. atch the story of each character expands with each battle, and under certain circumstances you might find yourself traveling on an unintended path…
Multiple game modese: Enjoy training mode, survival mode, time attack and more.
Battle the world: Fight in ranked matches or player-made matches against friends.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 07, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Arc System Works, DotEmu
- Publisher: Arc System Works
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique JRPG theme
- +Easy to pick up and play
- -Poor netcode
- -Poor resolution options
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 / Pentium 4 651 / Celeron D 352
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 7900 GS / ATI Radeon X1600Pro / X1300LE
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: "Battle Fantasia", the fantasy RPG themed 2D Fighting game is now appearing on Steam! Equipped with the latest balances and improved visual effects, fight against your foes and save the world from evil!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen to Bring ELOA to North America and Europe
- Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that the Triple-A Fantasy MMORPG ELOA.
- Hirez Roundup #27 - Events Ahoy
- I'm honestly more excited about the Paladins one though, not to say that Medusa's Deathmatch isn't awesome too.