Aberoth is an online multi-player real time persistent browser based role playing game. The peaceful land of Aberoth is under siege! Rogues are roaming the countryside. Ravenous rabbits are eating all of the crops. Ferocious bees are tormenting the citizens. Brave Champions are needed to rid the land of this scourge.
You start life as a simple peasant with nothing but your courage and bare hands. Will you become a Champion and help save your land?
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jarbit
- Publisher: Jarbit
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +150 unique items
- +Over 40 quests
- +14 large zones
- -Extreme 8-bit style may not appeal
- -Harsh penalties for death
- -Very limited tutorial
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Aberoth will work on any computer that has an up to date version of Java installed.
- Description: Aberoth is an online multi-player real time persistent browser based role playing game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Attila: New Total War Chronicles Coming Soon
- Today Creative Assembly announced Total War Chronicles; a free web-based application on Totalwar.com that will allow players to view, create a...
- ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
- Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to o...
- SMITE Previews Cabrakan Patch
- As usual, Hi-Rez previewed its upcoming SMITE patch notes (scheduled currently for August 19) on its Friday stream.