CHOP is a local multiplayer arena fighting game filled with comic-book inspired gory goodness. Work quickly to eliminate the opposition and flee to a portal before you can be killed yourself!
While the moves are simple, putting it all together is not. Utilize many of the included mechanics to overcome your foes such as double jumping across the stage, killing enemies in a single attack, respawning instantly, throwing impaling or boomeranging swords, teleporting, grappling, long range gundowns, homing missiles, laser blades, various augmentations, shields, and much more. Perfect your personalized way to play and beat everyone else who says otherwise.
In addition to the classic Portals gameplay, you’ll also be able to enjoy Skull Collector, Deathmatch, and Tournament modes across 25+ unique stages with 4 unique characters.
It doesn’t matter how you do it, beat the enemy and escape with your life!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Claws Up Games
- Publisher: Claws Up Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit)
- CPU: 2.5Ghz Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Dedicated Graphics Card
- HDD: 800 MB
- Description: CHOP is a local multiplayer arena fighting game filled with comic-book inspired gory goodness.
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Rising Force Extreme" Update For CABAL Online Announced
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of highly acclaimed free-to-play titles such as CABAL Online and H...
- Collect-them-all RPG 'Deity Quest' Comes to Steam January 20th
- Fancy Fish Games is pleased to bring the exploration-based battler Deity Quest™ to PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam January 20th, 2015.