CHOP is a local multiplayer arena fighting game filled with comic-book inspired gory goodness. Work quickly to eliminate the opposition and flee to a portal before you can be killed yourself!
While the moves are simple, putting it all together is not. Utilize many of the included mechanics to overcome your foes such as double jumping across the stage, killing enemies in a single attack, respawning instantly, throwing impaling or boomeranging swords, teleporting, grappling, long range gundowns, homing missiles, laser blades, various augmentations, shields, and much more. Perfect your personalized way to play and beat everyone else who says otherwise.
In addition to the classic Portals gameplay, you’ll also be able to enjoy Skull Collector, Deathmatch, and Tournament modes across 25+ unique stages with 4 unique characters.
It doesn’t matter how you do it, beat the enemy and escape with your life!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Claws Up Games
- Publisher: Claws Up Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit)
- CPU: 2.5Ghz Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Dedicated Graphics Card
- HDD: 800 MB
- Description: CHOP is a local multiplayer arena fighting game filled with comic-book inspired gory goodness.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: WARHAMMER: Vampire Campaign Gameplay Revealed
- Check out their unique gameplay mechanics
- Star Trek Online Season 9 Launch Overview
- Get the details on the new Undine updates and customization improvements in Star Trek Online's Season 9!
- Lionsgate and Kabam Release The Hunger Games: Panem Rising
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, has partnered with Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), a premier next generation globa...