CHOP is a local multiplayer arena fighting game filled with comic-book inspired gory goodness. Work quickly to eliminate the opposition and flee to a portal before you can be killed yourself!
While the moves are simple, putting it all together is not. Utilize many of the included mechanics to overcome your foes such as double jumping across the stage, killing enemies in a single attack, respawning instantly, throwing impaling or boomeranging swords, teleporting, grappling, long range gundowns, homing missiles, laser blades, various augmentations, shields, and much more. Perfect your personalized way to play and beat everyone else who says otherwise.
In addition to the classic Portals gameplay, you’ll also be able to enjoy Skull Collector, Deathmatch, and Tournament modes across 25+ unique stages with 4 unique characters.
It doesn’t matter how you do it, beat the enemy and escape with your life!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Claws Up Games
- Publisher: Claws Up Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit)
- CPU: 2.5Ghz Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Dedicated Graphics Card
- HDD: 800 MB
- Description: CHOP is a local multiplayer arena fighting game filled with comic-book inspired gory goodness.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 3 Final Date and Prize Pool Unveiled
- Riot Games today unveiled plans for the Season 3 World Championship, the premier event for League of Legends professional esports on a global ...
- Smite Officially Launches as the First MOBA on Xbox One
- The free-to-play MOBA SMITE, the mythology-themed third-person action game, has officially launched on Xbox One.