CHOP is a local multiplayer arena fighting game filled with comic-book inspired gory goodness. Work quickly to eliminate the opposition and flee to a portal before you can be killed yourself!
While the moves are simple, putting it all together is not. Utilize many of the included mechanics to overcome your foes such as double jumping across the stage, killing enemies in a single attack, respawning instantly, throwing impaling or boomeranging swords, teleporting, grappling, long range gundowns, homing missiles, laser blades, various augmentations, shields, and much more. Perfect your personalized way to play and beat everyone else who says otherwise.
In addition to the classic Portals gameplay, you’ll also be able to enjoy Skull Collector, Deathmatch, and Tournament modes across 25+ unique stages with 4 unique characters.
It doesn’t matter how you do it, beat the enemy and escape with your life!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Claws Up Games
- Publisher: Claws Up Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit)
- CPU: 2.5Ghz Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Dedicated Graphics Card
- HDD: 800 MB
- Description: CHOP is a local multiplayer arena fighting game filled with comic-book inspired gory goodness.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe Jagex Press Preview
- Jagex invited us to a reveal event in San Francisco, CA for their upcoming game, Transformers Universe.
- Skyforge Announces Final Closed Beta Test and New Classes
- Skyforge will hold its fourth and final closed beta test from June 23-29 and will give all players access to two high-tier classes.
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Release Date Set
- Set sail for adventure, guarding treasure fleets and unlocking the secrets of the Amazon. Sacrifice vassal kings to angry gods to stave off Do...