Episode Five of Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Live
Another fresh dose of drama has just hit Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi. In Episode Five of The Saga: Iria, players agree to help the Giants retake Hillwen and the Elves retake Shyllien. The counterattack goes well… perhaps too well. Dowra of the Giants wants to push the enemies back to Zardine and take on the White Dragon directly. Players recruit the Elves to help, meanwhile, a Cessair (cult working with the dragons) gives a false prophecy to the Elves that Milletians (players) will overrun the world. Both Elves and Giants turn on the player, leaving them all open to being ambushed by the Cessair. The Black Mask confronts players as they find themselves in a precarious position, surrounded by enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOFUS update 2.23: The Gears of Xelorium Now Available
- Xelor's domain, this new Divine Dimension is at the heart of the next update. The Great Chronomaster messes with the temporal markers the...
- Season 1 of MapleStory New Leaf Saga Available on Crunchyroll
- Based on Nexon’s popular free-to-play game MapleStory, the first season of animator Brain Schmoyer’s short series New Leaf Saga is now ava...
- The Exiled News - Season 2 Now Live
- Today Fairytale Distillery announces Update 1.1, introducing Season 2 and the first major update to the game.