Episode Five of Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Live
Another fresh dose of drama has just hit Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi. In Episode Five of The Saga: Iria, players agree to help the Giants retake Hillwen and the Elves retake Shyllien. The counterattack goes well… perhaps too well. Dowra of the Giants wants to push the enemies back to Zardine and take on the White Dragon directly. Players recruit the Elves to help, meanwhile, a Cessair (cult working with the dragons) gives a false prophecy to the Elves that Milletians (players) will overrun the world. Both Elves and Giants turn on the player, leaving them all open to being ambushed by the Cessair. The Black Mask confronts players as they find themselves in a precarious position, surrounded by enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Unlocks Dev Kit Alongside Mammoth Mod Contest
- Studio Wildcard unleashes a dev kit, a modding contest, and the Survival of the Fittest battle mode.
- Cloud Chamber - Story-driven MMO now available
- Cloud Chamber is a new multiplayer game where players work collaboratively to unravel a mystery of murder, music and astrophysics. Starring Ge...
- Heroes of the Storm: Zarya & Warhead Junction Update Review
- Once again, Blizzard did a great job porting a hero from a first person shooter into a MOBA.