Episode Five of Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Live
Another fresh dose of drama has just hit Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi. In Episode Five of The Saga: Iria, players agree to help the Giants retake Hillwen and the Elves retake Shyllien. The counterattack goes well… perhaps too well. Dowra of the Giants wants to push the enemies back to Zardine and take on the White Dragon directly. Players recruit the Elves to help, meanwhile, a Cessair (cult working with the dragons) gives a false prophecy to the Elves that Milletians (players) will overrun the world. Both Elves and Giants turn on the player, leaving them all open to being ambushed by the Cessair. The Black Mask confronts players as they find themselves in a precarious position, surrounded by enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Fanfest to run April 21-23, 2016
- EVE Fanfest is the massive, yearly gathering in Reykjavik, Iceland that celebrates the virtual worlds of the EVE Universe.
- Requiem makes international service merge
- Gravity Interactive announced today that it will migrate the Korean service of Requiem to North America.
- Monster Legacy Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Monster Legacy, a Pokemon-style mobile game from Outplay.