Episode Five of Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Live
Another fresh dose of drama has just hit Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi. In Episode Five of The Saga: Iria, players agree to help the Giants retake Hillwen and the Elves retake Shyllien. The counterattack goes well… perhaps too well. Dowra of the Giants wants to push the enemies back to Zardine and take on the White Dragon directly. Players recruit the Elves to help, meanwhile, a Cessair (cult working with the dragons) gives a false prophecy to the Elves that Milletians (players) will overrun the world. Both Elves and Giants turn on the player, leaving them all open to being ambushed by the Cessair. The Black Mask confronts players as they find themselves in a precarious position, surrounded by enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Year 0 Review
- Year 0 pits you and fellow survivors of a world ending nuclear war in a battle for survival to rebuild the surface world.
- Chat-Driven D&D Adventure Feeds Children in Need
- A live-streamed, chat-driven Dungeons & Dragons adventure in an effort to fundraise for No Kid Hungry.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Post-Launch Review
- It's been a few months since the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn launch. In anticipation for Patch 2.1, we offer it an updated look.