12 Minutes is an interactive narrative with aspects of mystery and murder.
You take the role of the husband, on what should be a romantic evening with your wife. The night turns into a nightmare when a police detective breaks into your home, accuses your wife of murder and beats you to death.
Only for you to find yourself immediately returned to the exact moment you opened the front door, stuck in a TWELVE-MINUTE time loop, doomed to relive the same terror again and again…
Unless you can find a way to use the knowledge of what’s coming to change the outcome and break the loop.
►To be announced.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Luis Antonio
- Publisher: Annapurna Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: 12 Minutes is an interactive narrative with aspects of mystery and murder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict's New Update Includes Oculus Rift and Linux Support
- Star Gem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment have announced a massive update just in time for their two-year anniversary of Star Conflict, including...
- Juggernaut Wars Update 1.1 Now Available
- Juggernaut Wars Update 1.1 features a full clan system, which is a great way to gather friends or form new alliances with other players.
- Season 8 Update Announced For MU Online
- New areas, new mining systems, more levels, and more await players in MU Online's Season 8 update.