12 Minutes is an interactive narrative with aspects of mystery and murder.
You take the role of the husband, on what should be a romantic evening with your wife. The night turns into a nightmare when a police detective breaks into your home, accuses your wife of murder and beats you to death.
Only for you to find yourself immediately returned to the exact moment you opened the front door, stuck in a TWELVE-MINUTE time loop, doomed to relive the same terror again and again…
Unless you can find a way to use the knowledge of what’s coming to change the outcome and break the loop.
►To be announced.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Luis Antonio
- Publisher: Annapurna Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: 12 Minutes is an interactive narrative with aspects of mystery and murder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan adds Duke Nukem to the Cast
- Perhaps one of the most iconic action heroes of the 90s, Duke Nukem, is going to join the cast of Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan!
- New PvP Details Released for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has revealed key PvP details today for its upcoming re-launch of Legend of Edda: Vengeance.
- Chronicle Closed Beta Date Confirmed
- Jagex has confirmed that the PC closed beta for its upcoming online strategy card game, Chronicle: RuneScape Legends, will begin on Nov 25.