12 Minutes is an interactive narrative with aspects of mystery and murder.
You take the role of the husband, on what should be a romantic evening with your wife. The night turns into a nightmare when a police detective breaks into your home, accuses your wife of murder and beats you to death.
Only for you to find yourself immediately returned to the exact moment you opened the front door, stuck in a TWELVE-MINUTE time loop, doomed to relive the same terror again and again…
Unless you can find a way to use the knowledge of what’s coming to change the outcome and break the loop.
►To be announced.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Luis Antonio
- Publisher: Annapurna Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: 12 Minutes is an interactive narrative with aspects of mystery and murder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #29: Have Shoes, Will Travel
- Hello, Internet! It's been a little while since I've written one of these, but I certainly wanted to get back in the saddle!
- GunZ 2: The Second Duel - Now Officially Launched
- Today, MAIET Entertainment has announced that they've pulled GunZ 2 out of Steam's Early Access program and has officially launched ...