12 Minutes is an interactive narrative with aspects of mystery and murder.
You take the role of the husband, on what should be a romantic evening with your wife. The night turns into a nightmare when a police detective breaks into your home, accuses your wife of murder and beats you to death.
Only for you to find yourself immediately returned to the exact moment you opened the front door, stuck in a TWELVE-MINUTE time loop, doomed to relive the same terror again and again…
Unless you can find a way to use the knowledge of what’s coming to change the outcome and break the loop.
►To be announced.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Luis Antonio
- Publisher: Annapurna Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: 12 Minutes is an interactive narrative with aspects of mystery and murder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: Carbine reveals "Voyage of the Nomad" Lore Story
- Many have played Wildstar and have probably thought to themselves – “Nexus is a pretty crazy place, how did it all start?”.
- MicroVolts Gets Spring Loaded
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Spring Loaded - for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style t...
- Final Blade Update Adds German Language and More
- SkyPeople released a new update for their mobile RPG, Final Blade that added German Language support to the game.