The Repopulation: December Report 2014 Released
December was a big month for the Repopulation development team, as it It was a month which saw the launch of Steam Early Access, along with the usual assortment of changes with a heavy focus on bug fixes. New changes to Asversarial Camps, Audio, Combat, Engagements and more were also noted in the December release.
For details, visit https://therepopulation.com/index.php/news/182-end-of-december-2014-report
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Launches on Aug. 11
- Strongholds introduces the largest playable map for Neverwinter and it’s all about players banding together to take back a stronghold.
- Perfect World International Announces New Horizons
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that its flagship MMORPG in North America, Perfect World International, will soon be receiving a new...
- EVE Online Citadels Expansion Review
- The Citadels update is one of many that is changing the concept of owning space and having your own territory.