The Repopulation: December Report 2014 Released
December was a big month for the Repopulation development team, as it It was a month which saw the launch of Steam Early Access, along with the usual assortment of changes with a heavy focus on bug fixes. New changes to Asversarial Camps, Audio, Combat, Engagements and more were also noted in the December release.
For details, visit https://therepopulation.com/index.php/news/182-end-of-december-2014-report
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deadbreed enters Early Access for Steam on July 1st
- The small Swedish indie studio announced today that the high-end next generation MOBA Deadbreed® is available on Steam Early Access for PC on...
- Ærena: Clash of Champions Preview
- Ærena: Clash of Champions has a very nice art-style and the backstory appeals to me a lot. I've always been a fan of the various 'p...
- Wild West Online to Launch Into Early Access Alpha in November
- Good news, fans of spaghetti westerns/Wild West Online! The Wild West-themed MMO is coming to the Early Access scene in November!