The Repopulation: December Report 2014 Released
December was a big month for the Repopulation development team, as it It was a month which saw the launch of Steam Early Access, along with the usual assortment of changes with a heavy focus on bug fixes. New changes to Asversarial Camps, Audio, Combat, Engagements and more were also noted in the December release.
For details, visit https://therepopulation.com/index.php/news/182-end-of-december-2014-report
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bright Shadow opens to US players
- Bright Shadow, which launched its Curse of Hera expansion last week, has officially made itself open for players in the United States through ...
- Spirit Tales: New Protector Class Available on February 26th
- A brand-new class “Protector” will join the Lunar Fox tribe for KORAMGAME's Spirit Tales on the 26th of February 2014.
- Changes Incoming for League of Legends PBE
- Riot Games has identified an issue with their PBE servers. The same people have been using them since they were introduced so no new feedback ...