The Repopulation: December Report 2014 Released
December was a big month for the Repopulation development team, as it It was a month which saw the launch of Steam Early Access, along with the usual assortment of changes with a heavy focus on bug fixes. New changes to Asversarial Camps, Audio, Combat, Engagements and more were also noted in the December release.
For details, visit https://therepopulation.com/index.php/news/182-end-of-december-2014-report
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Grinns Tale Launches, Blending Role-Playing, Adventure and City Building
- NEXON Co., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, welcomes one and all to experience the charm and fun of The Grinns Tale, the comp...
- Loadout Update 2.0: Domination is Now Live
- Edge of Reality has announced the launch of Update 2.0 for Loadout.
- RuneScape: Idle Adventures Announced
- RuneScape: Idle Adventures is a multi-platform game that will deliver a miniature RPG experience unlike any other.