TERA – New Gunner Class Preview
If you like fast-paced action, dominating combat, and can handle some serious firepower, say hello to TERA’s stylish new class—the gunner!
Gunners are fast-moving, high-DPS ranged combatants who never stop to ask questions—they’re too busy shooting first! With run-and-gun tactics and cool new weapons, True Action Combat has never been so satisfying!
A unique aspect of the gunner is how she uses Willpower to activate devastating attacks. A gunner generates Willpower every time she kills an enemy, and when her meter is full…look out! Willpower fades rapidly when not fighting, so don’t stop shooting until every enemy is dead!
Powerful AoEs let the gunner take out hordes of enemies without breaking a sweat.
Arcannons are huge weapons with huge damage potential. Never settle for something small when you can go big!
Never fight alone! Place a turret to cover one end of the battle, and have your HB heal you as you run to the other!
The gunner is equipped to do more than just dish out damage from range, she can also stand on the front lines and punish foes up close and personal!
65 Levels of Awesome
The gunner is available to castanic and high elf females at character creation.
Pick up more insight on the gunner and more at the TERA Rising: Gunner Update Preview article or learn more about TERA from the game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Expands Invites for Second Beta Weekend
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios are expanding the pool of beta testers for its second beta weekend, with all new features.
- Soul Of Guardian Celebrates 1 Million With Four Events
- WSGame is celebrating its one million registered players milestone with four events for Soul of Guardian.
- Boom Beach Review
- OnRPG's Ojogo reviews Boom Beach, a simulation and strategy hybrid from Supercell.