TERA – New Gunner Class Preview
If you like fast-paced action, dominating combat, and can handle some serious firepower, say hello to TERA’s stylish new class—the gunner!
Gunners are fast-moving, high-DPS ranged combatants who never stop to ask questions—they’re too busy shooting first! With run-and-gun tactics and cool new weapons, True Action Combat has never been so satisfying!
A unique aspect of the gunner is how she uses Willpower to activate devastating attacks. A gunner generates Willpower every time she kills an enemy, and when her meter is full…look out! Willpower fades rapidly when not fighting, so don’t stop shooting until every enemy is dead!
Powerful AoEs let the gunner take out hordes of enemies without breaking a sweat.
Arcannons are huge weapons with huge damage potential. Never settle for something small when you can go big!
Never fight alone! Place a turret to cover one end of the battle, and have your HB heal you as you run to the other!
The gunner is equipped to do more than just dish out damage from range, she can also stand on the front lines and punish foes up close and personal!
65 Levels of Awesome
The gunner is available to castanic and high elf females at character creation.
Pick up more insight on the gunner and more at the TERA Rising: Gunner Update Preview article or learn more about TERA from the game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Revamps PVP in Big Update
- A huge update launched today for Elsword, centered around their PVP system. KOG went all out in the first of a series of PVP revamps.
- DOMO: Major Update in time for Easter
- Suba Games has announced that it will launch a new update tomorrow, April 2, that introduces a new class and two maps to Dream of Mirror On
- World of Warships: Playable at Gamescom 2014
- Wargaming today announced its presence at gamescom 2014, the world's largest trade fair for interactive games and entertainment, to be he...