TERA – New Gunner Class Preview
If you like fast-paced action, dominating combat, and can handle some serious firepower, say hello to TERA’s stylish new class—the gunner!
Gunners are fast-moving, high-DPS ranged combatants who never stop to ask questions—they’re too busy shooting first! With run-and-gun tactics and cool new weapons, True Action Combat has never been so satisfying!
A unique aspect of the gunner is how she uses Willpower to activate devastating attacks. A gunner generates Willpower every time she kills an enemy, and when her meter is full…look out! Willpower fades rapidly when not fighting, so don’t stop shooting until every enemy is dead!
Powerful AoEs let the gunner take out hordes of enemies without breaking a sweat.
Arcannons are huge weapons with huge damage potential. Never settle for something small when you can go big!
Never fight alone! Place a turret to cover one end of the battle, and have your HB heal you as you run to the other!
The gunner is equipped to do more than just dish out damage from range, she can also stand on the front lines and punish foes up close and personal!
65 Levels of Awesome
The gunner is available to castanic and high elf females at character creation.
Pick up more insight on the gunner and more at the TERA Rising: Gunner Update Preview article or learn more about TERA from the game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (8/1): ArcheAge
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Protobird Games Announces Kid-Friendly TCG The Dreamland Chronicles
- Protobird Games adapts The Dreamland Chronicles into a child-friendly trading card game, now in crowdfunding.
- EVE Online: Oceanus Feature Site Now Available
- EVE Online’s Oceanus release feature site went up today, along with an in-development video highlighting the changes coming in the September...