Stellaris: Leviathans Feature Spotlight
A simple overview of the new features in Stellaris: Leviathans, a story pack for Stellaris available on October 20.
Stellaris: Leviathans’ features include:
- Guardians: Powerful space entities with mysterious origins and motives. Fight or investigate them to unlock technologies and gain access to great treasures.
- Enclaves: Independent outposts of traders and artists who are willing to make a deal. Exchange resources, purchase information about the galaxy, or commission a great work of art for your empire.
- War in Heaven: Where will your fledgling empire lie if two ancient Fallen Empires decide to renew old grievances in a War in Heaven? Will you err on the side of caution and take a side with the stronger power, or will you strike at both whilst they are occupied with their own titanic struggle?
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Reveals Final Two Playable Races
- Carbine Studio’s has revealed the final two WildStar races. Joining the Dominion faction we have the diminutive Chua. For the Exiles the mas...
- SMITE LAN Tournaments at gamescom and PAX Prime Announcement
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the next two scheduled LAN event tournaments for SMITE.