Experience a new sci-fi experience in Stellaris, a sci-fi themed RTS by Paradox Interactive. In Stellaris, players can uncover strange mysteries that offering unique storytelling opportunities and dive deep into the vast regions of space with varied exploration.
Discover enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets and enjoy multiplayer co-op and competition with up to 32 players.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris is a deeply challenging RTS title that rewards interstellar exploration.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 09, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Paradox Interactive
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer, OS X 10.11 or newer, Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® Nvidia GTX 560TI with 1024MB VRAM / or AMD HD 6850)
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Launch Review
- Rise of Incarnates is a pretty game. From the battle arena, to the characters, to the effects of your attacks. It all looks fantastic.
- World of Warplanes Launches Closed Beta Testing
- Wargaming.net has announced that World of Warplanes has launched into Closed Beta, inviting players to experience the increased amount of cont...
- Magic: the Gathering Arena Closed Beta Starts Soon
- A lot of player feedback has come through to Wizards of the Coast to prepare and development for Magic: the Gathering Arena.