Experience a new sci-fi experience in Stellaris, a sci-fi themed RTS by Paradox Interactive. In Stellaris, players can uncover strange mysteries that offering unique storytelling opportunities and dive deep into the vast regions of space with varied exploration.
Discover enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets and enjoy multiplayer co-op and competition with up to 32 players.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris is a deeply challenging RTS title that rewards interstellar exploration.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 09, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Paradox Interactive
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer, OS X 10.11 or newer, Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® Nvidia GTX 560TI with 1024MB VRAM / or AMD HD 6850)
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has a deeply challenging system that rewards interstellar exploration.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thirst of Night Shuts Down
- Kabam will be shutting down Thirst of Night on Thursday, January 31, with all game servers going permanently online.
- Valor Is A Fantasy Action Combat Fighter Now on Kickstarter
- Calibur Studios have officially launched the Kickstarter for their pitched title, Valor.
- Battle for the Throne Review
- Battle for the Throne takes fairly common strategy MMO elements and contorts them into new forms.