Experience a new sci-fi experience in Stellaris, a sci-fi themed RTS by Paradox Interactive. In Stellaris, players can uncover strange mysteries that offering unique storytelling opportunities and dive deep into the vast regions of space with varied exploration.
Discover enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets and enjoy multiplayer co-op and competition with up to 32 players.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris is a deeply challenging RTS title that rewards interstellar exploration.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 09, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Paradox Interactive
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer, OS X 10.11 or newer, Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® Nvidia GTX 560TI with 1024MB VRAM / or AMD HD 6850)
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Reveals "Anarchy in Paradise"
- BioWare and Lucasfilm announced the release of the next chapter in the episodic expansion story for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Neverwinter: Underdark Now Available on Xbox One
- Battle alongside Drizzt Do’Urden and quell the tide of demonic forces spilling from the Underdark including the dreaded Demogorgon.
- Hi-Rez Expo Begins Thursday January 5
- Hi-Rez Expo (HRX), an annual gaming festival celebrating the games and communities of Hi-Rez Studios, begins tomorrow!