Experience a new sci-fi experience in Stellaris, a sci-fi themed RTS by Paradox Interactive. In Stellaris, players can uncover strange mysteries that offering unique storytelling opportunities and dive deep into the vast regions of space with varied exploration.
Discover enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets and enjoy multiplayer co-op and competition with up to 32 players.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris is a deeply challenging RTS title that rewards interstellar exploration.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 09, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Paradox Interactive
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer, OS X 10.11 or newer, Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® Nvidia GTX 560TI with 1024MB VRAM / or AMD HD 6850)
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has a deeply challenging system that rewards interstellar exploration.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 10 Best Fantasy MMORPGs / MMOs
- We've looked through our reviews, user ratings, and other data to compile this top ten list!
- Lineage II: Revolution: War in Wonderland Begins Today
- Netmarble drops a new update today, “War in Wonderland”, that is themed around Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland.
- Dawngate 2014 Closed Beta Impressions
- MMOHuts's Ragachak runs Dawngate's lanes and jungles to give some early impressions of the state of the MOBA.