Experience a new sci-fi experience in Stellaris, a sci-fi themed RTS by Paradox Interactive. In Stellaris, players can uncover strange mysteries that offering unique storytelling opportunities and dive deep into the vast regions of space with varied exploration.
Discover enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets and enjoy multiplayer co-op and competition with up to 32 players.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris is a deeply challenging RTS title that rewards interstellar exploration.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 09, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Paradox Interactive
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer, OS X 10.11 or newer, Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® Nvidia GTX 560TI with 1024MB VRAM / or AMD HD 6850)
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
- Das Tal's Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.
- Digimon Masters Review
- The game starts off by giving players a choice to pick an avatar based on the four protagonists from the fifth anime.