Mu Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Mu Online Page.
Mu Online is a 2D fantasy MMORPG with isometric graphics published by Webzen (The same folks who developed Soul of the Ultimate Nation and Archlord). Much of Mu Online’s inspiration comes from classical action RPGs like Diablo and Nox. It’s actually fair to say that Mu Online is a low quality Diablo 2 clone. The game only has three playable classes and a terrible interface. The game sort of makes up for this with its in-depth randomized item system and extremely high level cap (150+). In the video above I created a ‘Dark Knight’ and ran around outside of town for a while and bashed in the skulls of some random spiders. To learn more about Mu Online check out the official MMOHuts Mu Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Unveils Stealth Stretch Goal Details
- This week marks yet another stretch goal being surpassed for CityState Games' upcoming RvR MMORPG, Camelot Unchained!
- Camelot Unchained Prepares Final Push before Alpha Testing
- Today marks the reveal of their 4th pre-alpha test list, featuring a rather lengthy look at needed UI, polishing, crafting, and skill crafting...
- Allods Online Open Beta Officially Launches
- Allods Online officially launches into Open Beta. gPotatos critically acclaimed and highly anticipated free to play MMORPG is finally availabl...