Mu Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Mu Online Page.
Mu Online is a 2D fantasy MMORPG with isometric graphics published by Webzen (The same folks who developed Soul of the Ultimate Nation and Archlord). Much of Mu Online’s inspiration comes from classical action RPGs like Diablo and Nox. It’s actually fair to say that Mu Online is a low quality Diablo 2 clone. The game only has three playable classes and a terrible interface. The game sort of makes up for this with its in-depth randomized item system and extremely high level cap (150+). In the video above I created a ‘Dark Knight’ and ran around outside of town for a while and bashed in the skulls of some random spiders. To learn more about Mu Online check out the official MMOHuts Mu Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 9Dragons Review
- Originally developed by the Korean company Indy21, 9Dragons was brought to the North American and European markets by Acclaim in March of 2008
- It's Time to Get Suited and Booted in Ratz Instagib
- "Wait. Did I just get shot by a rat wearing ...a banana suit?"
- War Thunder's Thunder League Playoffs Begin
- Today, Gaijin Entertainment announces its eSports league for War Thunder (Thunder League).