Sword Girls Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Sword Girls Page.
Sword Girls is a 2D browser based anime inspired trading card game MMO published by ChangYou – the same publisher behind Dragon Oath, Zentia, and several other free to play titles. Like Pokemon TCG Online, Eredan iTCG, Urban Rivals, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Online – players in Sword Girls must build their own decks and battle against others online. One of the game’s most notable features is its top notch card art. The game’s art was designed by many world renowned anime and manga artists and is unique to Sword Girls. Players can battle against each other or do some “PvE” against AI opponents in the game’s “dungeon”. Those who enjoy TCG style games should be able to find something to like in Sword Girls. To learn more about Sword Girls check out the official MMOHuts Sword Girls page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Console Megalithic Update Press Preview
- Recently, Trove announced its Megalithic update is coming to console, with a bonus themed update for PC.
- Journey To Grand Fantasia's Condemned Island
- Aeria Games has released the latest update for Grand Fantasia: Journey to Condemned Island.
- Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide Reveals The Dwarf Ranger
- Developer Fatshark announced today that its latest character reveal for Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide is Bardin Goreksson.