Sword Girls Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Sword Girls Page.
Sword Girls is a 2D browser based anime inspired trading card game MMO published by ChangYou – the same publisher behind Dragon Oath, Zentia, and several other free to play titles. Like Pokemon TCG Online, Eredan iTCG, Urban Rivals, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Online – players in Sword Girls must build their own decks and battle against others online. One of the game’s most notable features is its top notch card art. The game’s art was designed by many world renowned anime and manga artists and is unique to Sword Girls. Players can battle against each other or do some “PvE” against AI opponents in the game’s “dungeon”. Those who enjoy TCG style games should be able to find something to like in Sword Girls. To learn more about Sword Girls check out the official MMOHuts Sword Girls page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rangers and more arrive in Eden Eternal
- Eden Eternal has released the new Ranger class, an increase in the level cap, new maps and dungeons, and improved PvP content.
- WildStar’s Open Beta Now Live: 24/7 Access for 10 Days
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios™ today announced that their upcoming action-adventure sci-fi MMO, WildStar® has entered Open Beta and will be ...
- Netmarble Celebrates St. Patrick's Day With Bonus Cash And New Content
- Rack in some extra savings and explore new content in both Uncharted Waters Online and District: 187.