Knight Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Knight Online Page.
Knight Online is an enormously popular 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by GamersFirst – the same folks behind War Rock, Sword of the New World and the upcoming Parabellum game. The game was originally released in Korea back in 2004 and is easily one of the most popular free to play MMORPGs today, as it has some 4 million players worldwide. Gameplay wise, the game has a big emphasis on PvP combat. The game has only four playable classes, but the game’s Diablo 2 style randomized item system keeps things fresh. Even though the game’s graphics are quite old, the game is still extremely popular. To learn more about Knight Online, check out the official MMOHuts Knight Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Take The Second Journey In Pangya
- SG Interactive has launched the Second Journey update for Pangya players.
- GamesCampus Announces Summer Giveaway
- GamesCampus has announced that it will be giving away one million CC during its Hot Summer Giveaway.
- Heroes Charge Launches Massive TV Campaign for the Holidays
- The commercials will air from December 20 through January 23 in the US and run throughout January globally.