Knight Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Knight Online Page.
Knight Online is an enormously popular 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by GamersFirst – the same folks behind War Rock, Sword of the New World and the upcoming Parabellum game. The game was originally released in Korea back in 2004 and is easily one of the most popular free to play MMORPGs today, as it has some 4 million players worldwide. Gameplay wise, the game has a big emphasis on PvP combat. The game has only four playable classes, but the game’s Diablo 2 style randomized item system keeps things fresh. Even though the game’s graphics are quite old, the game is still extremely popular. To learn more about Knight Online, check out the official MMOHuts Knight Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings Launches Globally
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings launched earlier this week, available globally now on the Google Play store.
- Worlds of Magic: New Hot Seat Gameplay Mode Available
- No fantasy universe is complete without the race of Dwarves and Worlds of Magic is no different. After the last time when massive, strong, ang...
- Top 5 Best Side Scrolling MMORPGs
- Like all other sub genres of the 'Free MMO' industry, Side Scrolling MMORPG games have grown considerably over the last few years.