Dungeon Fighter Online Sub Classes Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Fighter Online Page.
Dungeon Fighter Online is a 2D arcade beat ’em up styled MMORPG with dozens of instanced missions. It’s an interesting game that can be played in short bursts, but one of the biggest problems was the rather limited number of playable classes. Nexon has finally addressed this issue by adding sub-classes to the game. Upon reaching level 18, players upgrade to a Grappler, Ranger, Summoner or Blade Master. At level 48, characters ‘Awaken’ to the next tier. Grapplers turn to Dervishes, Rangers become Desperados, Blade Masters upgrade to Grand Masters, and Summoners awaken as Gaia. This short trailer shows gameplay clips of all the sub classes. This is a great content upgrade to DFO which is Nexon’s forth free to play MMO release after MapleStory, Mabinogi, and Combat Arms.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rock Hippo Announces New MOBA Game: Core Masters
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. has officially announced Core Masters to be their next online PC game released in North America and the United Kin...
- Elsword Teases New Lanox Area
- Elsword Online is teasing a new area, Lanox, available starting on May 27.
- Camelot Unchained - Livestream going on NOW
- Currently going on now, City State Entertainment is answering questions regarding their upcoming sandbox MMORPG: Camelot Unchained.