Dungeon Fighter Online Sub Classes Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Fighter Online Page.
Dungeon Fighter Online is a 2D arcade beat ’em up styled MMORPG with dozens of instanced missions. It’s an interesting game that can be played in short bursts, but one of the biggest problems was the rather limited number of playable classes. Nexon has finally addressed this issue by adding sub-classes to the game. Upon reaching level 18, players upgrade to a Grappler, Ranger, Summoner or Blade Master. At level 48, characters ‘Awaken’ to the next tier. Grapplers turn to Dervishes, Rangers become Desperados, Blade Masters upgrade to Grand Masters, and Summoners awaken as Gaia. This short trailer shows gameplay clips of all the sub classes. This is a great content upgrade to DFO which is Nexon’s forth free to play MMO release after MapleStory, Mabinogi, and Combat Arms.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knights Chronicle Pre-Registration Begins on iOS and Android
- Netmarble has officially opened up the pre-registration for their turn-based RPG mobile game, Knights Chronicle.
- Tactical Monsters: Rumble Arena Smashes Its Way Onto Steam
- The follow-up to Camex Games' Heroes Tactics comes Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena! Short, but tactical battles await!
- LYN: The Lightbringer Is Now Available Worldwide
- Nexon teams with famed illustrator Jeong Juno (Lineage 2) to bring to life a new roleplaying game on iPhone and Android.