Moon Hunters Online Mode Officially Releasing
Via a Kickstarter update, Moon Hunters has announced that it will launch its Online Mode fully today.
Okay it’s actually not out until about 5pm EST today, but later today we will patch the game with version 1.1.0, which includes many bugfixes and polished-up bits, and Online mode will be officially out of beta on Steam!
Kitfox will play live on the Kitfox Twitch channel with Adam Koebel (Skinnyghost) starting at 6pm EST to celebrate.
Articles You May Enjoy
- King of Wushu - Now Available on PS4 in China
- Just as Sony announced the first sales of their PlayStation game console in China, Chinese game developer Snail Games, known for martial arts ...
- ESL One: 2,500 spectators attend ESL’s massive Dota 2 tournament each day
- Millions tuned in from across the world to watch ESL One Frankfurt 2014, as the global leader in global eSports competitions, ESL, once again ...
- League of Legends - Interview with Clash Product Manager Leanne Loombe
- Earlier this week, I had the chance to interview Riot Games' Leanne Loombe, who is the Product Manager of the upcoming Clash mode.