Knight Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Knight Online Page.
Knight Online is an enormously popular 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by GamersFirst – the same folks behind War Rock, Sword of the New World and the upcoming Parabellum game. The game was originally released in Korea back in 2004 and is easily one of the most popular free to play MMORPGs today, as it has some 4 million players worldwide. Gameplay wise, the game has a big emphasis on PvP combat. The game has only four playable classes, but the game’s Diablo 2 style randomized item system keeps things fresh. Even though the game’s graphics are quite old, the game is still extremely popular. To learn more about Knight Online, check out the official MMOHuts Knight Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Pirates: Chapter 11 Launched
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, has today announced the launch of the anticipated “Chapter 11” update for popular free-to-play One...
- Starlight Story Starts Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced that closed beta testing for its newest browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story, has begun.
- Endless Legend: Eye on the Stars Update Available
- Critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios released today a new update called Eye on the Stars for the award-winning 4X fantasy-st...