Knight Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Knight Online Page.
Knight Online is an enormously popular 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by GamersFirst – the same folks behind War Rock, Sword of the New World and the upcoming Parabellum game. The game was originally released in Korea back in 2004 and is easily one of the most popular free to play MMORPGs today, as it has some 4 million players worldwide. Gameplay wise, the game has a big emphasis on PvP combat. The game has only four playable classes, but the game’s Diablo 2 style randomized item system keeps things fresh. Even though the game’s graphics are quite old, the game is still extremely popular. To learn more about Knight Online, check out the official MMOHuts Knight Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guan Yu Arrives In Smite
- A new patch for SMITE's closed beta has released a new god, along with other updates.
- Warframe Update 8: Rise of the Warlords
- Loaded with new content-- including the highly anticipated introduction of the Clan Dojo--Update 8 lays the foundation for a whole new aspect ...
- Spirit Tales offers further glimpse into customizations
- KoramGame has released a new image, detailing further how much customization a player can find in Spirit Tales.