TechWars: Global Conflict Releases to a Worldwide Audience on PC
Black Sun Game Publishing and Argus Games have proudly released their new Action-MMO to the world: Tech Wars: Global Conflict. With up to 20 mechs doing battle simultaneously, this action MMO is focused on those huge, humanoid robots. Players pilot them, upgrade their war machines as they see fit, and hit the field to push back and destroy their foes. Tech Wars offers a variety of maps, dynamic weather changing, and most important, plenty of robots to choose from. It also features advanced location destruction, more than one hundred items to upgrade, and strategic gameplay, such as using locations to gain advantages against enemy robots.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Ninja Review
- MMOHuts explores War of Ninja, a competitive strategic browser-based MMORPG allowing players to acquire and battle their ninja legions.
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Features Kit Harington
- Kit Harington will be featured in the upcoming Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare, scheduled for release November 4th.
- TERA: Skycastle Guild Housing Coming Soon
- Skycastles are the ultimate symbol of prestige and accomplishment for the most dedicated groups of players, and they're coming soon!