TechWars: Global Conflict Releases to a Worldwide Audience on PC
Black Sun Game Publishing and Argus Games have proudly released their new Action-MMO to the world: Tech Wars: Global Conflict. With up to 20 mechs doing battle simultaneously, this action MMO is focused on those huge, humanoid robots. Players pilot them, upgrade their war machines as they see fit, and hit the field to push back and destroy their foes. Tech Wars offers a variety of maps, dynamic weather changing, and most important, plenty of robots to choose from. It also features advanced location destruction, more than one hundred items to upgrade, and strategic gameplay, such as using locations to gain advantages against enemy robots.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 2 Impressions
- As a regular MOBA player, I was like many others who were skeptical of giving SMITE a fair shot at launch.
- Smite Officially Launches as the First MOBA on Xbox One
- The free-to-play MOBA SMITE, the mythology-themed third-person action game, has officially launched on Xbox One.
- League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
- After yesterday's launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.