TechWars: Global Conflict Releases to a Worldwide Audience on PC
Black Sun Game Publishing and Argus Games have proudly released their new Action-MMO to the world: Tech Wars: Global Conflict. With up to 20 mechs doing battle simultaneously, this action MMO is focused on those huge, humanoid robots. Players pilot them, upgrade their war machines as they see fit, and hit the field to push back and destroy their foes. Tech Wars offers a variety of maps, dynamic weather changing, and most important, plenty of robots to choose from. It also features advanced location destruction, more than one hundred items to upgrade, and strategic gameplay, such as using locations to gain advantages against enemy robots.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tad Williams discusses Making of Otherland
- Tad Williams and the Otherland crew have put together a new Making Of video, discussing Five Isle.
- Allods Online Removing controversial "Fear of Death" Debuff
- Allods Online removing "Fear of Death" debuff with the launch of the Revelations of Gipat expansion pack. The most controversial ite...
- The Battle Arrays in Age of Wushu
- Learn more about Age of Wushu's battle array system in this close up.