EverEmber Online Is Live on PC
As EverEmber Reborn continues to be developed (presently in pre-alpha), EverEmber Online has officially returned. As of November 25th, the previously released title is back from Astronomical Games, but they continue to work on EverEmber Reborn. EverEmber Online was plagued with hosting issues and a loss of backups that ultimately slowed the game down, just a month after release. However, they have a new team and new developments to go into the game, such as a housing system, mounts, members islands and more. They are using one global server so that players the world over. Players can also gain access to beta keys for EverEmber Reborn simply by playing and being a part of the community. Those who participate and win contests within EverEmber Online will receive keys, and Streamers will also receive direct developer contact and goodies in-game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Ocean: Anamnesis Begins Valkyrie Profile Collaboration
- The second official limited-time collaboration begins today (April 23rd, 2019) and will run until June 3rd, 2019.
- Marvel Mighty Heroes iOS Mobile Review
- More often than not, we’ve encountered games that entice us purely out of hype. More often so is that it’s because it’s based on fandom ...
- The Wild Eight Playtest Preview
- Caught in a plane crash in the harsh Alaskan wilderness, (up to) eight survivors must brave the harsh cold in order to return to civilization.