EverEmber Online Is Live on PC
As EverEmber Reborn continues to be developed (presently in pre-alpha), EverEmber Online has officially returned. As of November 25th, the previously released title is back from Astronomical Games, but they continue to work on EverEmber Reborn. EverEmber Online was plagued with hosting issues and a loss of backups that ultimately slowed the game down, just a month after release. However, they have a new team and new developments to go into the game, such as a housing system, mounts, members islands and more. They are using one global server so that players the world over. Players can also gain access to beta keys for EverEmber Reborn simply by playing and being a part of the community. Those who participate and win contests within EverEmber Online will receive keys, and Streamers will also receive direct developer contact and goodies in-game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Lanber Forest zone revealed
- My.com today has released details for the new location named the Red Forest in their upcoming sci-fi MMORPG, Skyforge.
- Star Trek Online: ST Voyager Actors Introduced in Delta Rising update
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced the addition of three actors from Star Trek: Voyager who will be joining...
- Mia Online Announces The Launch of New Servers in May
- Mia Online announced this morning that they will be launching new servers, on May 9th, 2019.