Asteroids: Outpost Promises Science Fiction Survival in Space
A new website has sprung up today from Atari allowing visitors to sign up for a newsletter for a just announced Open World science fiction survival MMORPG, Asteroids: Outpost. With a hefty focus on mining, crafting, and protecting your horde to survive from rocks to riches, Asteroids: Outpost has a strong concept. We’ll stay tuned for future coverage to see how this ambitious project shapes up.
To sign-up yourself, visit their official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Celebrates its 10th Anniversary With In-Game Rewards
- MU Online is proud to announce it has reached ten years of service and boasts 56 million registered users as of this date.
- Forge of Empires reveals details about happiness and PvP
- InnoGames has revealed new information about Forge of Empires, its upcoming browser strategy game.
- Dofus Review
- With attractive yet simple graphics, in depth character development, and a unique combat system Dofus has managed to attract many gamers.