Gunbound Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Gunbound Page.
Gunbound is a 2D turn based MMO shooter published by Softnyx – the same guys who developed WolfTeam and Rakion. Choose from one of 15+ ‘bots’ and defeat your enemies across numerous game modes. The game used to be published on ijji, but for some reason they shut the game down. North American gamers can still play Gunbound, but must do so on the official ‘global’ service. In the video above I played two quick games (1v1 and 3v3). Unfortunately I did pretty poorly in both games, but that’s because I played on an avatar on channel against tougher opponents.. To learn more about Gunbound, check out the official MMOHuts Gunbound, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Crusade: War for the Expanse Dev Interview
- Star Crusade has been in development on and off for at least four years.
- SMITE The Morrigan Goddess in Review
- The Morrigan is incredibly tricky to use though. She’s got a full kit that does amazing things.
- Crytek: Coming to Gamescom 2014
- Crytek today announced that they will be among the attendees at Gamescom 2014, where they will invite players to battle it out in Arena of Fat...