Gunbound Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Gunbound Page.
Gunbound is a 2D turn based MMO shooter published by Softnyx – the same guys who developed WolfTeam and Rakion. Choose from one of 15+ ‘bots’ and defeat your enemies across numerous game modes. The game used to be published on ijji, but for some reason they shut the game down. North American gamers can still play Gunbound, but must do so on the official ‘global’ service. In the video above I played two quick games (1v1 and 3v3). Unfortunately I did pretty poorly in both games, but that’s because I played on an avatar on channel against tougher opponents.. To learn more about Gunbound, check out the official MMOHuts Gunbound, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Online Devs Reveal All in Live Q&A
- Want to know what's coming next in Shadowrun Online? Want to argue why street samurai are better than shamans? Are boxers or briefs bette...
- Block N Load Goes Free to Play Today
- Jagex Games Studio is proud to announce that with today’s significant update for Block N Load, the game is now free to play.
- Fragmented March Patch Summary Available
- Fragmented, the break-off survival game from The Repopulation, has released its monthly newsletter.