Gunbound Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Gunbound Page.
Gunbound is a 2D turn based MMO shooter published by Softnyx – the same guys who developed WolfTeam and Rakion. Choose from one of 15+ ‘bots’ and defeat your enemies across numerous game modes. The game used to be published on ijji, but for some reason they shut the game down. North American gamers can still play Gunbound, but must do so on the official ‘global’ service. In the video above I played two quick games (1v1 and 3v3). Unfortunately I did pretty poorly in both games, but that’s because I played on an avatar on channel against tougher opponents.. To learn more about Gunbound, check out the official MMOHuts Gunbound, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gaming Tournaments Announced For SOE Live
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced the tournaments to be offered at SOE Live (previously Fan Faire) in October, with thousands in dollars...
- League of Legends Updates Champion Mastery Beta
- While details are sparse, Riot confirms the recent additions of end-of-match animations for rank leveling, special titles based on a champion
- Age of Wushu: Golden Needle Sect Revealed
- Age of Wushu today presented the healing master o the six Emerging Sects (classes) in its upcoming expansion Tempest of Strife with a showcase...