Dungeon Fighter Online Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Fighter Online Page.
After several months in open beta testing, Nexon’s 2D side-scrolling beat ’em up Dungeon Fighter Online has finally been released. DFO isn’t your usual MMORPG. Towns are persistent but gameplay takes place on instanced dungeon stages of which there are dozens. Dungeon Fighter Online boasts over 200 million players worldwide, mainly in Asia. Will it recieve the same warm welcome in North America that MapleStory did? While both games are 2D side-scroller MMORPGs, they play very differently. DFO is a beat ’em up with action oriented gameplay, PvP modes, and a retro arcade graphic style. A new launch tailer has been released that highlights some gameplay and art from the game. It’s about one and a half minutes long, but its a good presentation. Nexon fans looking for a more graphically intensive MMORPG will have to wait until Vindictus comes out later this year.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Worlds Launches Defiance: Silicon Valley
- Today, players of Defiance are treated to a new world expansion - Silicon Valley.
- Top 5 Best Action MMORPGs (2009)
- Looking to play an Action MMORPG? Play one of the top 5 best action MMORPGs on the net. We have them all reviewed with screenshots, videos and
- Pockie Defense Review
- Your primary mission is to protect the Fairy Tale world from the invading monsters that suddenly cropped out of nowhere. Using the various Fai...