Dungeon Fighter Online Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Fighter Online Page.
After several months in open beta testing, Nexon’s 2D side-scrolling beat ’em up Dungeon Fighter Online has finally been released. DFO isn’t your usual MMORPG. Towns are persistent but gameplay takes place on instanced dungeon stages of which there are dozens. Dungeon Fighter Online boasts over 200 million players worldwide, mainly in Asia. Will it recieve the same warm welcome in North America that MapleStory did? While both games are 2D side-scroller MMORPGs, they play very differently. DFO is a beat ’em up with action oriented gameplay, PvP modes, and a retro arcade graphic style. A new launch tailer has been released that highlights some gameplay and art from the game. It’s about one and a half minutes long, but its a good presentation. Nexon fans looking for a more graphically intensive MMORPG will have to wait until Vindictus comes out later this year.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames TV: iPad Giveaway and Gamescom Game Jam Highlights
- Online games developer InnoGames published today their September episode of InnoGames TV. The newest edition was produced during gamescom and ...
- Fiesta Online launches Expedition to Adealia
- The latest expansion to Fiesta Online, Expedition to Adealia, is now live.
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #99 Aug 19 - Vanguard, Elsword, District 187, Neverwinter, & More
- Omer hits us with the latest MMO news in the weekly recap #99