Dungeon Fighter Online Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Fighter Online Page.
After several months in open beta testing, Nexon’s 2D side-scrolling beat ’em up Dungeon Fighter Online has finally been released. DFO isn’t your usual MMORPG. Towns are persistent but gameplay takes place on instanced dungeon stages of which there are dozens. Dungeon Fighter Online boasts over 200 million players worldwide, mainly in Asia. Will it recieve the same warm welcome in North America that MapleStory did? While both games are 2D side-scroller MMORPGs, they play very differently. DFO is a beat ’em up with action oriented gameplay, PvP modes, and a retro arcade graphic style. A new launch tailer has been released that highlights some gameplay and art from the game. It’s about one and a half minutes long, but its a good presentation. Nexon fans looking for a more graphically intensive MMORPG will have to wait until Vindictus comes out later this year.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Open Beta Launches March 29th
- Robot Entertainment today announced that Orcs Must Die! Unchained will be moving into open beta on March 29th.
- Project Zomboid Multiplayer Preview
- Project Zomboid sticks out as being the most individual of the bunch of survival horror titles. And with the recent push to finally add multip...
- Rift 2015 Review
- Set in a world shaped by elements and torn by an epic battle of good and evil, players take the role of fallen heroes called back to life.