Dungeon Fighter Online Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Fighter Online Page.
After several months in open beta testing, Nexon’s 2D side-scrolling beat ’em up Dungeon Fighter Online has finally been released. DFO isn’t your usual MMORPG. Towns are persistent but gameplay takes place on instanced dungeon stages of which there are dozens. Dungeon Fighter Online boasts over 200 million players worldwide, mainly in Asia. Will it recieve the same warm welcome in North America that MapleStory did? While both games are 2D side-scroller MMORPGs, they play very differently. DFO is a beat ’em up with action oriented gameplay, PvP modes, and a retro arcade graphic style. A new launch tailer has been released that highlights some gameplay and art from the game. It’s about one and a half minutes long, but its a good presentation. Nexon fans looking for a more graphically intensive MMORPG will have to wait until Vindictus comes out later this year.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Releases Combat Demo Video
- Beyond this very straight-forward setup will be the ability to dodge by double tapping the movement keys, and doing a power attack by releasin...
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.
- FF XIV ARR: Producer gives live details on Patch 2.4
- This past Saturday, the 18th installment in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn ‘Letter from the Producer LIVE’ series featured an in-de...