Dreadnought Dev Interview – PAX South 2017 Follow-Up
Ragachak sits down with Grey Box Games to talk Dreadnought in a follow-up to their PAX South 2017 meeting!
Dreadnought is a multiplayer “aerial armada” game, a spaceship shooter featuring massive dreadnoughts and cruisers. The game offers five core ship classes: Dreadnought, Destroyer (Assault), Corvette (Scout), Artillery Cruiser (Sniper), and Tactical Cruiser (Support). Each ship offers unique skills and advantages in battle, and can be specialized to let players hone in on certain gamestyles.
Dreadnought’s multiplayer modes will be free-to-play. The game will also offer episodic single player missions as purchasable DLC.
Check out more Dreadnought info from these videos and articles:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Northgard Early Access Impressions
- You don't have to rush, in fact, Northgard is a game where you can just lean back in your chair.
- Update 8.4 Prepared to Roll Out In World of Tanks
- British tanks and more updates are hitting World of Tanks servers world wide.
- Scrimmage in the Wild Microvolts West
- MicroVolts has released a new update, Scrimmage in the Wild West.