Dreadnought Dev Interview – PAX South 2017 Follow-Up
Ragachak sits down with Grey Box Games to talk Dreadnought in a follow-up to their PAX South 2017 meeting!
Dreadnought is a multiplayer “aerial armada” game, a spaceship shooter featuring massive dreadnoughts and cruisers. The game offers five core ship classes: Dreadnought, Destroyer (Assault), Corvette (Scout), Artillery Cruiser (Sniper), and Tactical Cruiser (Support). Each ship offers unique skills and advantages in battle, and can be specialized to let players hone in on certain gamestyles.
Dreadnought’s multiplayer modes will be free-to-play. The game will also offer episodic single player missions as purchasable DLC.
Check out more Dreadnought info from these videos and articles:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory Secures Funding, Cancels Kickstarter
- Lightbulb Crew, an independent game studio currently developing its first title, has gotten commitments of additional financing in order to fu...
- Age of Wulin: Chapter 3 Expansion Available on Nov. 25th
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will relea...
- RIFT Now Available Free on Steam
- Trion World's fantasy MMORPG, RIFT, now available through Steam.