Dark Orbit Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dark Orbit Page.
Dark Orbit is a 2D sci-fi themed browser MMORPG published by BigPoint – the same folks behind Sea Fight, Deepolis, War of Titans, XBlaster and numerous other titles. Start by selecting from one of three factions and then begin leveling yourself up and accumulating enough credits to buy a bigger ship. The game has a strong emphasis on PvP, as players outside the newbie zones can attack each other freely. The game is one of Bigpoint’s most popular titles, as it has over 30,000 registered users online at any given time. To learn more about Dark Orbit check out the official MMOHuts Dark Orbit page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Velvet Sundown CB Preview
- Velvet Sundown seems quite promising and perhaps will prove that you don't need killing and gore for a game to be exciting and fun.
- Black Aftermath Review - Be Your Own Kingpin
- Proxzor takes a look at the text-based, cash-prize kingpin MMO, Black Aftermath.
- AdventureQuest 3D Beta Preview & Tour
- AQ3D is (and isn't) a reimagining of the browser-game of yesterday, with new social gaming and MMO features thrown in.