Beta Signups for Jagged Alliance Online now available
gamigo announced today that beta for Jagged Alliance Online would start during the final quarter of 2011. Beta applications are being accepted now on their website. Developers will also be available on the forums to answer community questions about the game.
The game is set to offer more than 100 missions, more than 60 types of units, hundreds of weapons and equipment, player headquarters, and special PvP missions.
gamigo also publishes Cultures Online and Black Prophecy.
Jagged Alliance Online Gameplay Screenshot
Jagged Alliance Online – registration now open for beta testing!
Hamburg, October 19, 2011 – gamigo’s online reincarnation of the classic turn-based strategy game Jagged Alliance will begin closed beta testing during the final quarter of 2011. Impatient strategists can already sign up for closed beta testing now. The developers from Cliffhanger Productions will also provide answers for the community in the official forum.
Registration for beta testing of Jagged Alliance Online and the official forum can now be found at jaggedalliance.gamigo.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atavism Game Engine Brings MMO Development Tools to All
- Atavism allows game designers to focus on making their game and to not worry about programming,” said Neojac CEO Jacques Rossouw. “In fact...
- SMITE Hosts Ultimate God Weekend
- Hi-Rez Studios is offering players a chance to play all gods for free this weekend, May 30 through June 2.
- Visionary Realms to Stream New Pantheon Gameplay on June 23
- After much glee and celebration of our first stream in March, Visionary Realms is ready to show off all new game content for Pantheon.