RuneScape Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RuneScape Page.
RuneScape is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Jagex – the same guys behind War of Legends. The game was originally released back in 2001 and today boasts over 65 million accounts world wide. The game is without a doubt one of the most popular browser based MMORPGs out there. The game has no built in class system, so players are free to grow their character how they want. The game also has a pretty intense PvP system where players drop some of their items when they die. The only real downside to RuneScape is that much of the game’s content requires a subscription to access. To learn more about RuneScape check out the official MMOHuts RuneScape page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Helping Hand: SMITE RPG: Shadows over Hercopolis
- The latest SMITE Adventure is "Shadows over Hercopolis", a continuation of the previous "Trials of King Hercules".
- Crusaders of Light's Latest Update Adds New Classes, Artifact and Servers
- Crusaders of Light, the free-to-play cross-platform MMORPG has some new content today, in an update that is now available.
- Legends of Aria Lowers its Price and Adds An Optional Subscription
- Legends of Aria from Citadel Studios reduced its price permanently for the MMO to 19.99 permanently.