Clone Wars Adventures Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Clone Wars Adventures Page.
Sony Online Entertainment has recently released a new free to play MMORPG based on the animated Star Wars Clone Wars franchise. Clone Wars Adventures was designed on the same engine as Free Realms, another free to play title by SOE. While SWA is mainly a virtual world for socializing, it contains several minigames and other activities. It’s not nearly as indepth as other Star Wars themed MMORPGs including Star Wars Galaxies and the upcoming Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, but its not bad as a game aimed at young children. Sony has been making a big push into the f2p market. Their previous subscription based title EverQuest 2 is now free to play. Here’s hoping they continue to release free to play games! To learn more about Clone Wars Adventures check out the official MMOHuts Clone Wars Adventures page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Uncharted Waters Online 2015 Game Review
- Inside each city or outside the ports I’ve seen a ton of players going on their business and sailing everywhere doing their own thing.
- WildStar Will Become Free-to-Play this Fall
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios™ are excited to announce that WildStar will become free-to-play this fall.
- Spiritual Successor to Shining Force Online hits Kickstarter
- Rather than give up and scrap the title, they decided to take it to Kickstarter to raise funds to replace all of the Sega-owned trademarks (th...