Clone Wars Adventures Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Clone Wars Adventures Page.
Sony Online Entertainment has recently released a new free to play MMORPG based on the animated Star Wars Clone Wars franchise. Clone Wars Adventures was designed on the same engine as Free Realms, another free to play title by SOE. While SWA is mainly a virtual world for socializing, it contains several minigames and other activities. It’s not nearly as indepth as other Star Wars themed MMORPGs including Star Wars Galaxies and the upcoming Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, but its not bad as a game aimed at young children. Sony has been making a big push into the f2p market. Their previous subscription based title EverQuest 2 is now free to play. Here’s hoping they continue to release free to play games! To learn more about Clone Wars Adventures check out the official MMOHuts Clone Wars Adventures page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prepare for Battle as the Eldevin Closed Beta Level Cap Increases
- Hunted Cow Studios announced today that it is increasing the Eldevin closed beta level cap.
- Tree of Savior: S.Korean Version To Be Released Q3 2015
- Nexon Q4 2014 investor’s presentation confirms that Tree of Savior will be published in the second half of 2015 or later. The game release p...
- The Aurora World Announced
- GBE Games has announced the development of a new MMORPG titled The Aurora World, for release in early 2013.