Clone Wars Adventures Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Clone Wars Adventures Page.
Sony Online Entertainment has recently released a new free to play MMORPG based on the animated Star Wars Clone Wars franchise. Clone Wars Adventures was designed on the same engine as Free Realms, another free to play title by SOE. While SWA is mainly a virtual world for socializing, it contains several minigames and other activities. It’s not nearly as indepth as other Star Wars themed MMORPGs including Star Wars Galaxies and the upcoming Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, but its not bad as a game aimed at young children. Sony has been making a big push into the f2p market. Their previous subscription based title EverQuest 2 is now free to play. Here’s hoping they continue to release free to play games! To learn more about Clone Wars Adventures check out the official MMOHuts Clone Wars Adventures page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales: PK Skill Rings and More Now Available
- Recently, the operation team for Chrono Tales has released new Skill Rings to increase Player Killing and the challenges that came with them. ...
- Kings and Legends Unleashes New Cards With All-new Abilities
- Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, announced today a further card expansion for its exciting new update, “Da...
- RuneScape 3 launches first quest in the New 6th Age
- Now that the gods have returned to RuneScape, they are wasting no time in unleashing their influence to win over the inhabitants of Gielinor.