Clone Wars Adventures Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Clone Wars Adventures Page.
Sony Online Entertainment has recently released a new free to play MMORPG based on the animated Star Wars Clone Wars franchise. Clone Wars Adventures was designed on the same engine as Free Realms, another free to play title by SOE. While SWA is mainly a virtual world for socializing, it contains several minigames and other activities. It’s not nearly as indepth as other Star Wars themed MMORPGs including Star Wars Galaxies and the upcoming Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, but its not bad as a game aimed at young children. Sony has been making a big push into the f2p market. Their previous subscription based title EverQuest 2 is now free to play. Here’s hoping they continue to release free to play games! To learn more about Clone Wars Adventures check out the official MMOHuts Clone Wars Adventures page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Review
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars is the leviathan sequel of Darkfall, a PC PVP MMO. Greenlit by the Steam Community...
- Stormfall: Rise of Balur Now Available on Mobile Devices
- Its predecessor on social media, Stormfall: Age of War, was a smash hit upon its release in November 2012, instantly gaining notoriety for the...
- Eudemons Online: New Expansion Dawn of Romance to be released in July
- Following Eudemons Online’s 7th Anniversary, TQ Digital will present a brand-new expansion, Dawn of Romance, which will bring the breath of ...