Clone Wars Adventures Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Clone Wars Adventures Page.
Sony Online Entertainment has recently released a new free to play MMORPG based on the animated Star Wars Clone Wars franchise. Clone Wars Adventures was designed on the same engine as Free Realms, another free to play title by SOE. While SWA is mainly a virtual world for socializing, it contains several minigames and other activities. It’s not nearly as indepth as other Star Wars themed MMORPGs including Star Wars Galaxies and the upcoming Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, but its not bad as a game aimed at young children. Sony has been making a big push into the f2p market. Their previous subscription based title EverQuest 2 is now free to play. Here’s hoping they continue to release free to play games! To learn more about Clone Wars Adventures check out the official MMOHuts Clone Wars Adventures page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SNOW gets CRYENGINE 3.6 Update, New Animations & More
- Poppermost has launched its M3 update for its open-mountain skiing/snowboarding game, SNOW, available on Steam's Early Access.
- Black Desert's Xbox One Pre-Orders Begin in January 2019
- Pearl Abyss announced today that Black Desert, their open-world fantasy/action MMORPG will begin Xbox One pre-orders soon.
- Heroes of the Storm Cho'gall and Towers of Doom Review
- I was very pleased with the latest HoTS patch. Blizzard continues to set Heroes of the Storm apart from other games in the genre.