Angels Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Angels Online Page.
Angels Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. Players start off their adventure in Angels Online by choosing from one of fifteen playable classes. After doing so – players are teleported to one of the game’s major cities where they can grab quests, trade or simply leave town to start grinding. The game has a built in ‘bot’ which allows players to level their characters automatically while ‘afk’, exactly like Magic World Online and With Your Destiny. In the video above, I created a warrior and set up my ‘bot’ outside of town and killed a bunch of monsters. To learn more about Angels Online check out the official MMOHuts Angels Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Adds New Tier to Kickstarter
- Starting today you can get the new SENTINEL reward tier which is priced at a reasonable €15 ($16.34) for the limited early bird version.
- Crafting Comes to Nosgoth
- This week, Nosgoth has introduced the Forge, its new crafting system.
- The War Effort: Heroes of Newerth's Quest System
- The War Effort is a brand new feature designed to reward players for completing daily quests in Heroes of Newerth.