PoxNora (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Poxnora Page.
Poxnora is a 2D strategy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest II, Vanguard, Free Realms, Pirates of the Burning Sea and numerous other MMORPGs. Poxnora plays like a table-top strategy game like Mage Knight and Warhammer. Create your own deck, trade cards, win battles and more. The game is quite in depth and is well worth checking out for fans of tradeable card games. To learn more about Poxnora check out the official MMOHuts Poxnora page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 250K Battle of the Immortals Characters Created Since Open Beta
- Battle of the Immortals announces that 250,000 characters have been created since the game went into Open Beta on May 4, 2010.
- Nexon US to publish new F2P title from United Front Games
- Nexon America today announced it has entered into a publishing agreement with United Front Games, the Vancouver-based independent development ...
- Wizards of the Coast Details: MTG: Arena Economy
- Today, Wizards of the Coast revealed a developer blog with information that many MTG players have been curious about: The Economy.