PoxNora (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Poxnora Page.
Poxnora is a 2D strategy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest II, Vanguard, Free Realms, Pirates of the Burning Sea and numerous other MMORPGs. Poxnora plays like a table-top strategy game like Mage Knight and Warhammer. Create your own deck, trade cards, win battles and more. The game is quite in depth and is well worth checking out for fans of tradeable card games. To learn more about Poxnora check out the official MMOHuts Poxnora page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Officially Launches
- Blizzard announces the official launch of Hearthstone, no longer in beta and completely free to play.
- Neverwinter's 'Lost City of Omu' Module Comes to Console in April
- The secrets of Chult's Trickster Gods hold the key to defeating Acererak's death curse in Neverwinter: Lost City of Omu.
- RuneScape: Player heat maps released
- Jagex, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, have today released two new heats maps that visually depict player activity b...