World of Tanks Prepares 8.2 Rollout
Wargaming has announced that World of Tanks Update 8.2 is currently live in Europe, and will launch in North America on Thursday, December 13.
Update 8.2 introduces five new United States vehicles with autoloaders and oscillating turrets, while new premium vehicles will bulk up with a British TOG II, AT-15A heavy TD, and French FCM 50t. Rendering and lighting has been overhaulted for Prokhorovka, Redshire, Erlenberg, and Ruinberg to make them more realistic and encourage players to reapproach their battle strategies.
The previously announced deployment of Chinese tanks has been delayed until the next update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Video Reveals Pirate World in LEGO Minifigures Online
- Funcom reveals new footage of Pirate World for LEGO Minifigures Online.
- Enter Elsword's Diabolical Gate of Darkness
- The hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, invites players on a completely new hell-raising experience as the popular Event Dungeon, Gate of ...
- Armored Warfare: New Tanks and Map Available
- This update includes new Asian machines of destruction that will battle in close quarter combat in the coastal urban areas of the newest map