World of Tanks Prepares 8.2 Rollout
Wargaming has announced that World of Tanks Update 8.2 is currently live in Europe, and will launch in North America on Thursday, December 13.
Update 8.2 introduces five new United States vehicles with autoloaders and oscillating turrets, while new premium vehicles will bulk up with a British TOG II, AT-15A heavy TD, and French FCM 50t. Rendering and lighting has been overhaulted for Prokhorovka, Redshire, Erlenberg, and Ruinberg to make them more realistic and encourage players to reapproach their battle strategies.
The previously announced deployment of Chinese tanks has been delayed until the next update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardian Cross: Biggest Update Released on iOS
- SQUARE ENIX®’s free-to-play card battle RPG game, GUARDIAN CROSS® released a massive content update today for the iPhone® and iPad®.
- World of Tanks: British Tank Destroyers are coming
- Wargaming today announced that Update 9.5 for World of Tanks has been released in Europe and North America.
- Grepolis Gains US Server
- InnoGames has launched an official U.S. specific server for its strategy game Grepolis.