World of Tanks Prepares 8.2 Rollout
Wargaming has announced that World of Tanks Update 8.2 is currently live in Europe, and will launch in North America on Thursday, December 13.
Update 8.2 introduces five new United States vehicles with autoloaders and oscillating turrets, while new premium vehicles will bulk up with a British TOG II, AT-15A heavy TD, and French FCM 50t. Rendering and lighting has been overhaulted for Prokhorovka, Redshire, Erlenberg, and Ruinberg to make them more realistic and encourage players to reapproach their battle strategies.
The previously announced deployment of Chinese tanks has been delayed until the next update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lime Odyssey Dev Blog #5: The Warrior
- Lime Odyssey's developers take a look at one of the game's classes, the Warrior.
- Duty of Sentinel Closed Beta Kicks Off Today
- Duty of Sentinel Studios announces the start of Closed Beta testing for its flagship game, Duty of Sentinel.
- Warframe Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Today, Warframe is celebrating its three year anniversary with all players with gifts and a special discount.