Speed Freeks Soft Launch Begins
Artcode Interactive and Games Workshop have revealed that Speed Freeks, a new mobile game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, has officially entered soft launch in New Zealand and the Netherlands today.
Speed Freeks lets players hop behind the wheel as an Ork to “scavenge, battle, and assemble a fleet of Ork vehicles” to support the “WAAAGH!” effort. Players can command a fleet of vehicles that include tanks, buggies, and war bikes. As they ride, players will destroy and conquer, seeking to become one of the great Warbosses of the planet. The game also features an endless mode, where players patrol for enemies and scavenge for parts to upgrade their vehicles.
The soft launch in the Netherlands and New Zealand is for iOS devices, and is a free download with microtransactions optional.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aika Online Reveals May 2016 Update
- This 25th of May, 2016 Aika Online brings a big update to your PC that players will surely enjoy.
- Medieval Engineers Re-Launch Announced
- Today, Medieval Engineers developer Keen Software House announced the game's relaunch with a massive new update.
- Erebus 2 Announces Lost Forest Update
- Zemi Interactive, Inc., Korea’s leading MMORPG developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO “4Story” and “Erebus” has a...