Kartuga Introduces Engineer
Today, InnoGames has released new details about the Engineer, the second of three pirate classes for the upcoming MMO Kartuga.
The Engineer is a resourceful ship, with an impressive arsenal including Repair Crates, Drones, and Buoys. She can buff and heal her team mates, but can also hold her own against enemies. The Engineer class has three skill trees: Buoy Master, specializing in the use of buoys to control the battlefield; Atlanticus, designed to help repair allies and control enemies; and Tinker, an expert at debuffing enemy skills.
Kartuga’s closed beta is planned to start in 2013. Players may also choose from the Destroyer, previously revealed, and the Protector.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mega Update to Game Features for Guild Wars 2
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced its biggest discount ever for Guild Wars 2® and revealed details a...
- Hirez Roundup #21: Rational Discourse
- Good morning Internet! This piece was going to have a fair amount of analysis on the SPL this week, but a few things have set me back.
- MapleStory Blitz Receives New Game Mode and Event
- MapleStory Blitz continues to challenges players of all difficulties and the Grand Battle Update will continue to do just that.