Kartuga Introduces Engineer
Today, InnoGames has released new details about the Engineer, the second of three pirate classes for the upcoming MMO Kartuga.
The Engineer is a resourceful ship, with an impressive arsenal including Repair Crates, Drones, and Buoys. She can buff and heal her team mates, but can also hold her own against enemies. The Engineer class has three skill trees: Buoy Master, specializing in the use of buoys to control the battlefield; Atlanticus, designed to help repair allies and control enemies; and Tinker, an expert at debuffing enemy skills.
Kartuga’s closed beta is planned to start in 2013. Players may also choose from the Destroyer, previously revealed, and the Protector.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheBlade recieves a "Hitman style" update
- Summer in Full Swing with Digimon Masters
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, revealed today a huge and exciting new player incentive event for their hit MMORPG, Digim...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained - An Alpha Hands-On
- We get a hands-on preview of the newest Orcs Must Die!