Kartuga Reveals the Destroyer
InnoGames has introduced the Destroyer today, the first of three pirate classes available in the upcoming MMO, Kartuga.
The Destroyer is an agile ship designed as an all-purpose aggressor, able to cause massive damage while using its speed and maneuverability. The ship is vulnerable to attacks with a lower durability, making it designed for quick attacks but not for prolonged battles.
Players can also customize the Destroyer class further by choosing one of three skill trees: Raider, Ravager, and Brawler. The Ravager excels in long-range battles, while the Raider is a mobile hit-and-run unit; meanwhile, the Brawler has thick armor and decisive attacks.
Kartuga is designed for cooperative PvP in four-team matches, and closed beta is scheduled for early 2013.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thanatos Introducing PvP & Field Bosses
- Thanatos: The Dragon Chaser will launch its first major update on November 26, 2016.
- SMITE: Nu Wa & Zeus Reworks Previewed
- SMITE's team has let slip a preview of the upcoming reworks for Zeus and Nu Wa, scheduled for its next patch.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Coming to Next-Generation Consoles
- Bethesda Softworks® today announced that The Elder Scrolls® Online is in development for both the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment syst...