World of Tanks Prepares 8.2 Rollout
Wargaming has announced that World of Tanks Update 8.2 is currently live in Europe, and will launch in North America on Thursday, December 13.
Update 8.2 introduces five new United States vehicles with autoloaders and oscillating turrets, while new premium vehicles will bulk up with a British TOG II, AT-15A heavy TD, and French FCM 50t. Rendering and lighting has been overhaulted for Prokhorovka, Redshire, Erlenberg, and Ruinberg to make them more realistic and encourage players to reapproach their battle strategies.
The previously announced deployment of Chinese tanks has been delayed until the next update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shoot 'Em Up on Land, Sea or Air in Revolution Ace
- Laser Guided Games announces Revolution Ace, a top-down shooter for PC and iOS.
- Shining Empire on the verge of cancellation
- Shining Empire is on the brink of cancellation, citing poor results on Kickstarter with less than 2 weeks to go.
- Luminary: Rise of Goonzu Releases Major Update
- Luminary: Rise of Goonzu is back in a big way, with a huge update that solves quite a few fixes and issues with the game.