World of Tanks Prepares 8.2 Rollout
Wargaming has announced that World of Tanks Update 8.2 is currently live in Europe, and will launch in North America on Thursday, December 13.
Update 8.2 introduces five new United States vehicles with autoloaders and oscillating turrets, while new premium vehicles will bulk up with a British TOG II, AT-15A heavy TD, and French FCM 50t. Rendering and lighting has been overhaulted for Prokhorovka, Redshire, Erlenberg, and Ruinberg to make them more realistic and encourage players to reapproach their battle strategies.
The previously announced deployment of Chinese tanks has been delayed until the next update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone Purifies With Fire
- Mail.Ru has launched a new update for RiotZone with a new battle, mission, and adjustments for newbies and veterans alike.
- Nether Adds Motorcycles, Team Formations and A New Objective
- Phosphor Games Studio has added a new set of features to their first-person urban survival FPS title, Nether. This new update allows players t...
- Moon Hunters: One week left on Kickstarter Campaign
- Kitfox games has released a project update for their new retro-style RPG, Moon Hunters with details regarding their final week for funding on ...