World of Speed Exclusive Screens June 26th
By far one of the top titles we came across at E3 this year was My.com’s World of Speed. At last a free to play racing game built from the ground up to incorporate all the addictive elements of an MMORPG into the solid visuals and real world vehicles that have made the racing genre so popular on the console. And as a special bonus follow up coverage we snagged 5 more awesome wallpapers of actual gameplay to show the extreme level of detail the designers are going into to make World of Speed the prettiest free racing game on the market today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Life is Feudal: MMO - CBT 5 Launches Today Featuring Reworked Battle System
- Bitbox approaches the end of development for Life is Feudal: MMO, one last Closed Beta Test starts today.
- DUST 514 Uprising 1.8 Brings Cloaking Equipment, New Dropsuits, and More
- Today, CCP Games deployed the latest update to DUST 514®, entitled Uprising 1.8, delivering the biggest battle-changing elements to immortal ...
- Paragon Early Access Beta Impressions
- Paragon is a third person MOBA from Epic Games, the same ones which brought us Unreal Tournament and Unreal Engine, available for free on PC.