World of Speed Exclusive Screens June 26th
By far one of the top titles we came across at E3 this year was My.com’s World of Speed. At last a free to play racing game built from the ground up to incorporate all the addictive elements of an MMORPG into the solid visuals and real world vehicles that have made the racing genre so popular on the console. And as a special bonus follow up coverage we snagged 5 more awesome wallpapers of actual gameplay to show the extreme level of detail the designers are going into to make World of Speed the prettiest free racing game on the market today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legion of Heroes Review
- In Legion of Heroes, you pick a starting character and set out into the world to right wrongs and triumph over evil.
- Secret World Legends Review
- You are basically Tom Hanks with super powers in a Da Vinci code style of storytelling.
- League of Legends - Interview with Clash Product Manager Leanne Loombe
- Earlier this week, I had the chance to interview Riot Games' Leanne Loombe, who is the Product Manager of the upcoming Clash mode.