World of Speed Exclusive Screens June 26th
By far one of the top titles we came across at E3 this year was My.com’s World of Speed. At last a free to play racing game built from the ground up to incorporate all the addictive elements of an MMORPG into the solid visuals and real world vehicles that have made the racing genre so popular on the console. And as a special bonus follow up coverage we snagged 5 more awesome wallpapers of actual gameplay to show the extreme level of detail the designers are going into to make World of Speed the prettiest free racing game on the market today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained: Piercing the Veil™ #2 Now Available
- The second installment of Piercing the Veil, a question-and-answer session with the Community Manager of Camelot Unchained. In this issue, the...
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Announced
- Independent developer Fatshark announced today the development of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, a co-operative action first person shoote...
- Warlords of Aternum Receives Massive Content Update
- InnoGames' Warlords received a new name recently, now known as Warlords of Aternum. This latest update is massive, offering new features.