Gloria Victis Begins UI Overhaul Tests
Gloria Victis has entered the final straight with the massive UI overhaul. The intensive final tests have been started few days ago, so the players can expect implementation of reworked inventory and guilds system, alongside with the new NPC shops interface, within the very next few weeks.
The update greatly increases the game’s interface functionality while making it much more user-friendly, as it introduces numerous features requested by players, i.e. an ability to expand the inventory space with additional bags and backpacks, a buy-back tab and the assortment filters in NPC shops window or a mouse-mode toggle. A character’s statistics tab also have been refreshed, becoming more intuitive, as well as the guilds management window – once the update have been applied, players will be able to comfortably create their fractions.
With implementation of this update, due to the database structure changes there will come a long-time awaited full wipe of characters. This is a great chance to join the game, as everyone will have a fresh start and servers will become much more populated.
Meanwhile Gloria Victis is reworking the buffs system – when it’s done, we will be able to implement the alchemic recipes, the weather system’s impact on the characters and the heroes system, which will reward the most active players from each nation. The next step of improving the user experience will be reworking the crafting system, implementing the inheriting of the final product’s properties after the specific materials used by a crafter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Father.IO Begins Crowdfunding for Alternate Reality FPS
- Proxy42, a gaming and hardware company specializing in augmented reality (AR), has launched its pre-sale for Father.IO and the "363R"...
- The Repopulation: End of March 2014 Update
- On April 1st, The Repopulation Dev Team has posted a new development recap for March 2014, with some rather interesting changes.
- ArcheAge Announces PvP-Focused Bloodsong Update
- BloodSong will bring new arenas and other major PvP changes to improve the competitive landscape.