FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 Gets Massive Multiplayer Update
FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 has received a major free update (numbered 1.2.0), which was created according to player opinions expressed on the game’s Steam community hub and official webpage. The update is focused on the multiplayer aspect of the game and introduces the following improvements:
- New method of multiplayer match-making. Now it’s easier to find players in the Quick Race and Single Event modes.
- New players can now join an on-going heat or event and watch the competition in spectator mode while they wait to participate in the next heat/event.
- Thanks to revamped invitations, the multiplayer mode is now more open and easier to navigate. The time-frame for joining matches has also been lengthened.
- A chat has been added, which can be activated by a player-defined key. Players can comment no matter if they are riders or spectators – it is now possible to comment races live, discuss which track to choose, and so on.
- Connection stability for multiplayer has been improved.
FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 is one of the most realistic speedway simulators to date. Thanks to the BSI Speedway Limited official license, the game features all riders that qualified for Grand Prix 2015 and faithfully recreates all events and stadiums of the current season. FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 is available now on PC for $24.99.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online hosts a World Cup Event
- It’s time to enjoy the World Soccer Championship in Brazil! Webzen truly hopes that all Mutizens can join and enjoy this event.
- WildStar Now On Steam
- Today, Carbine and NCSoft have announced the official launch of WildStar on Steam.
- DCUO Halls of Power II DLC Press Overview
- Daybreak offered up a peek at the content that is now available to members of the DCUO game. I’m talking of course about Halls of Power II