War Thunder at Gamescom 2013
Award-winning developer and publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced today that it will be showing off the console version of the critically acclaimed War Thunder, also a nominee for the show’s “Best Simulation Game”, at Gamescom 2013.
Players can visit Gaijin in Hall 7, Booth C10 in the Entertainment area of the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany, from August 21-25th to try the latest version of War Thunder for PC. Visitors can also enter contests for the chance to win valuable prizes from partners Nvidia, ROCCATTM and Nubert!
A state-of-the-art, next-gen MMO combat game that combines aerial, ground and naval multiplayer battles all in a single gaming experience, War Thunder is also under development for the PlayStation®4. Gaijin Entertainment is proud to announce that the console version will be revealed at Gamescom 2013 for the first time.
“Sony has been a great partner in bringing War Thunder to PS4, and we are excited to show the console version for the first time this year at Gamescom”, said Kirill Yudintsev, Creative Director, Gaijin Entertainment. “We have harnessed the power of the PS4 to deliver cutting-edge graphics, cross platform battles with PC players, intelligent personalization and deeply integrated social capabilities to appeal to seasoned players and PlayStation enthusiasts alike. More details about the console version will be announced at Gamescom 2013”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Development Update For May Announces Progression Changes
- Firefall's development team at Red 5 Studios has released a new monthly developer update, revealing new plans and changes for the shoote...
- Wargaming.net League Introduces New Tournament Features
- Wargaming today announced the new advancements to Wargaming.net League tournament gameplay. Beginning next season, the battle format of the Le...
- Jagex Announces RuneScape Summer Summit Livestream This Weekend
- The RuneScape teams will showcase the latest and most exciting upcoming content from across the RuneScape franchise.